Little Valley Collision and Glass in Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, is looking for a Full-time flat rate Automotive Collision Repair Technician who has experience in the industry, has their own tools, and is a motivated/enthusiastic individual.
- Pull and repair vehicles back to OEM specifications
- Weld various types of metal including aluminum
- Repair damage to body panels and parts made of a variety of materials
- Proficient at all removal and installation of interior and exterior components
- Inspect vehicles for dimensional accuracy and test drive them to ensure proper alignment and handling
Red seal certified Automotive Collision Repair Technician. Will consider applicants in progress of completing their apprenticeship. Must possess a valid Driver's Licence. Experience with aluminum repair and welding.
We offer a benefits package, I-CAR training and advancement opportunities. Competitive Wages offered. Relocation assistance offered.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|